Why use Obagi Nu-Derm cosmeceuticals with Face Matters?
Although you may have come to this website or to the Face Matters clinic looking for a specific treatment, it’s important to combat the signs of facial ageing by following a targeted, personal skincare routine at home. This can help to support your skin health and maintain the results of any treatment you have for longer.
Here at Face Matters, we favour the Obagi Nu-Derm range of cosmeceuticals. Nu-Derm is the number one physician-dispensed skincare system in the world, and is clinically proven to reduce the signs of skin ageing. It is specially formulated for all skin types.
- Gives you beautiful, healthy-looking skin
- Products targeted to address specific issues
- World’s number one physician-dispensed skincare system
- Prolong the effects of your treatment at home
- Advice that’s unique to you & your needs
Obagi Nu-Derm systems are ideal for skin with:
- Age spots
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Rough, sagging or red skin
- Uneven or dull skin tone
The products are clinically proven to give visible results for all skin types. In one study of the Nu-Derm System, 100% of patients reported it was ‘more effective or much more effective than other medications they had tried’ and ‘96% of patients were no longer very embarrassed or very self-conscious about their skin’.
Obagi Nu-Derm can minimise the signs of ageing and photo damage, reduce discolouration and age spots, and leave you with younger, healthier-looking skin.
Book a FREE skin consultation to discuss which Nu-Derm System is right for you.
What to expect during the Obagi Nu Derm treatment
Out with the old
(First 6 weeks)
In this initial phase, the damaged top layer of skin is replaced by a new layer of fresh, healthy skin cells.
This process takes approximately 6 weeks. During this phase, you can expect to experience one or more of these symptoms:
- Freckles, age spots and dark patches begin to fade
- Exfoliation and flaking
- Redness and dryness, maybe burning
- Wrinkles and acne may worsen temporarily
In with the new
Ongoing significant improvements in your skin as stimulation continues.
New skin cells continue arriving at the surface and collagen and elastin production increases. You will notice:
- Wrinkles begin to reduce
- Tightening of pores
- Improved lightening of freckles, age spots and pigmentation
- Subsiding redness and flaking
During this phase, people will start to notice and comment that your skin looks younger and healthier.
Your skin is behaving in a more organized way:
- Firmer and more resilient
- Even tone and pigmentation
- Smooth, hydrated and glowing
The new you
(18 Weeks Onwards)
You have transformed your skin, which looks and functions healthier and younger.
It is important to continue with a maintenance protocol to:
- Maintain healthy young looking skin
- Prevent future damage
- Optimise anti-ageing effect